The Deus SL crank continues Race Face’s legendary tradition for excellence in aluminum cranks.
The real part that makes this crank special is the TI axle, the axle alone shaves 45g off the weight of the crank set over the regular Deus XC crank which has a steel axle. The Deus SL was manufactured in a limited quantity world wide and there are a limited number of crank sets available in South Africa.
Available country wide from the best local bike shops!
• Arms are carefully engineered using ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio.
• Fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance and then extensively CNC machined for that classic Race Face look.
• Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength.
• Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100% CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
• All Race Face XC cranksets feature our ‘EXI’ interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline.
• Features a super light, CNC machined 6AL-4V Titanium spindle.
• All alloy hardware keeps weight down and coolness high. Crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with just an 8mm hex wrench.
• Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
• Comes with our all new Team XC BB.
• Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease – tested & proven to extend bearing life.
BUILT FOR: XC Racing/Trail
SIZE: 175mm & 68/73mm BB shell
WEIGHT: 795g (175mm)
CHAINLINE: 49-51mm adjustable
RING CONFIGURATION: 22,32,44
COLOUR: Matter Grey